An event which brings out the technocrat in you, where each team races
against time through the daunting physical tasks to be the first
in finding the hidden treasure.
1. Any student within the age group of 18 - 25 years can participate and each team should consist of not more than three members.
2. Participants from different institutes can form a team.
3. A Maximum of 3 Students per team are allowed to present a team in case of team participants, both the member are required to be present at the time of event.
4. The Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
The event will consist of two rounds: The Preliminary round and The Finals. The strength of the team must be 3 members.
5. Use of mobile phones or any other electronic or communication device is prohibited during the event.
6. Participants should note that they must accompany the committee member assigned to them till the event ends.
7. The clues are to be found in a particular order. Manipulation of the order of clues will lead to disqualification.