This is an event which involves circuit analysis and basic
electrical knowledge and the skill to perform and execute the theoretical laws practically.
1. 30 questions of 3 mark each.
2. (-1) for each incorrect answer.
3. Top 12 teams will qualify for the second round.
4. Time limit 15 minute. Round2-:
1. Each valid Answer contains 5 points.
2. Each invalid answer has mark deduction of 1.
3. Top 5 teams will be selected for 3 rd round..
4. 5 component list will be provided for each team and for each component 3 mins will provided .hence total round time is 15 minutes. Round 3-:
1. Maximum hints allowed to each team are 2.
2. Every hint comes with a point deduction.
3. Points will be given according to the logic used and time taken.
4. If logic used is same then team submitting first will get higher.
5. Team with higher points will be winner.
Registration Fees - Rs.150 (For one team of two members)
1st Prize: Rs.1100/-
2nd Prize: Rs.700/-